Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know...........

Hi,

I've just remembered someone was having surgery Feb 14th but im not sure who it was, does anyone know who it was????

Lee
    Had surgery May 28th 2007 Anterior/Posterior getting fused from T3 - L3

http://curvedgirl.blogspot.com

Don't know for Feb 14th, but I think KKong had surgery yesterday
    As of 12/25/07, age 62, 100* thoracic kyphosis, 73* L1-S1 lordosis, 37*/25* compensatory S-curve scoliosis. On 12/26/07, Dr. Boachie @ HSS NYC did 11 hours ant. & post. procedures, fused T2-L2, kyphosis now 57*, scoli 10*. Regained 2 1/4 inches in height!! Improving every day.

Comment

Wasn't it Mouna?
      Brandi
      Congenital Scoliosis, 58* lumbar curve
      Combined Anterior/Posterior Spinal Fusion w/Laminectomy May 22, 2006
      L1-S1
      Dr. William Lauerman
      Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
      Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy @ L3, Posterior Spinal Fusion L2-L4, rod removal with re-instrumentation T10-S1 and Laminectomy February 5, 2009 to correct flatback
      http://brandi816.wordpress.com/

Comment

Yes it's Mouna. Hopefully someone will let us know the outcome.
        1981 Surgery with Harrington Rod; fused from T2 to L3 - Dr.Keim (at 26 years old)
        2000 Partial Rod Removal
        2001 Right Scapular Resection
        12/07/2010 Surgical stabilization L3 through sacrum with revision harrington rod instrumentation, interbody fusion and pre-sacral fusion L5-S1 - Dr. Boachie (at 56 years old)
        06/11/14 - Posterior cervical fusion C3 - T3 (Mountaineer System) due to severely arthritic joints - Dr. Patrick O'Leary (at age 59)

Comment

Janet, Kkong moved her surgery date to April, it was scheduled for 2/21. She was able to get her insurance changed and switch back to the Dr. she originally wanted, mine! Dr. Mermer.

Has anyone hear from Berta? She lives in Hawaii and was coming to S.F. for her surgery. I haven't seen her post in a bit.

Comment

Hi Suzy...

Berta's surgery is March 29th.

--Linda
            Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
            Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Originally posted by LEELEE85
              Hi,

I've just remembered someone was having surgery Feb 14th but im not sure who it was, does anyone know who it was????

Lee
              yes it was mouna in Paris but no news from her ,i could probably try and phone the hospital but not knowing her much i daren 't.hope evrey thing is going alwrigt ,it is The place in Paris to go for scoliosis and reeducation

Comment

Working...
              X