upper hip pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upper hip pain

Hello - I am having pain above my right pelvic bone, towards the front. I have a double curve and some degeneration in the lower discs. I had an ultra-sound and they didn't find anything wrong, and suggested it's probably my low back. I am wondering if anyone else is having that same pain? Thanks.

I used to have terrible pain in my upper right hip, esp. after sitting a long time or exertion from chores. My therapy from Muscle Activation Technique eventually got rid of the pain. Here's their website if interested: http://www.muscleactivation.com/main.html Might want to read my thread on MAT under Non-surgical. Good luck. Cynthia (double S curve was 37/47...now 39/41 after 2 yrs+ MAT therapy/massage/yoga).

Comment

Hip Pain

I just turned 60 and have an extreme S curve. I too had a great deal of hip pain over the past 8 years at least. A chiropractor helped a little but it didn't last long. However, I happened upon scoliosissystems.com and it has changed my life.

I have been wearing a spine core brace for 7 months. Within 2 weeks of wearing the brace I no longer had hip pain, neck pain, and my energy increased substantially. My right shoulder was pulling forward and is now close to where it should be. Since wearing the brace my curve has gone from:

top/65 to 57.4
      bottom/61 to 54.4

I would never believe that at my age this could happen. I wear the brace about 10 hours a day. I have gone for a few days in a row without wearing it and my old syptoms did not return which is reassuring.

I see the doctors every three months for re-evaluation and adjustments. It seems to be to be a clear long term solution to a very painful problem.

Carol

Comment

hip pain

You may need a Ct or MRI on your lower back, each set of nerves runs from the back some down the pelvis and legs- T4 usually pelvis and front of legs I have been told that stenosis (narrowing of the area that the nerves exit) is common in curves as they can be crunched as the disks fail. I get this pain too. Check out a nerve chart on the web. Good Luck!
        43 year old
        30-upper
        41-lower
        ddd,bulging disks
        bone spurs
        osteoarthritis
        waiting for surgery

Comment

Working...
        X