One month check up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One month check up

Saw my doc yesterday and he said I am about where most patients are at 2 months. I was glad to hear that. Took the xrays and all looks great so I am a happy camper today. All the tough stuff is behind me and only the hard work is ahead. I am walking a mile per day now and doing all me exercises as directed plus rehab 3 days/week. I am really pretty much pain free except muscle soreness from the rehab sometimes. I know I have a long way to go but right now I can say I am glad I had this surgery. Even tho I had a bad time of it the first 3-4 days that's all behind me now and my life will be better for doing this. Besides I like the way my "new" body looks.
    Linda G.

Hi Linda G,

It always makes me smile when someone says such positive things so soon after this surgery!!! I'm so glad things are going well for you, you have hard work ahead of you, but the hardest part is also behind you!!!

All my best,
    Shari

Comment

Congratulations! It sounds like you're doing fantastic. I only hope I'm doing as well as you after only a month - which will be in two weeks. Eep! I'd better get working, lol.

Comment

Linda G.

Sounds like you are having a fantastic recovery. Your hard work is paying off!

Joan

Comment

Wow - that's great. I'm so glad you are doing so well, and thanks for being an inspiration to those of us still awaiting surgery. Keep up the good work!

Best,
          Anya
          "You must be the change you want to see in the world."

Previously 55 degree thoracolumbar curve
          Surgery June 5, 2007 - Dr. Clifford Tribus, University of Wisconsin Hospital
          19 degrees post-op!

http://abhbarry.blogspot.com

Comment

Linda-you are doing great & keep the great attitude! Lynne

Comment

Working...
            X