Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Socail Status Drop! Does anyone else feel this way????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socail Status Drop! Does anyone else feel this way????

In my school any gossip that's about someone is dirt so if people found out y and that i was wearing a brace my social stat would drop down to the floor!!!!! does anyone else have this problem?????? or is it just me????? does anyone else fear this????? does anyone know wut 2 do in this situation???? thanx everyone 4 ur luv & support!!!!! i always feel like i can say anything abou tmy back on here that i can't even tell my friends!!!!! thanx!!!!

thats what i thought at first. but people find out and they forget. one time this popular girl asked me if i still had it. x]

WHO CARES THAT THEY THINk!

popularity isnt everything. :]
    i have scoliosis. third boston brace. (:

Comment

i know but 2 me it is i know i sound like a preppy little girl but ever since i was in kindergarden i have been picked on mostly cuz i wore glasses and i was called wierd and annoying mostly cuz i was loud!!!! so im holding on 2 every little bit of friends and popularity i can!!!!!!! cuz this year i am kinda popular but mostly cuz the most popular girl in school left 2 a different school!!!!!! i do have a lot of friends this year and im happy about that and i don't have glasses anymore but i just got braces on friday!!!!!! but everybody says i look really pretty in them so i don't even care that they keep cutting the inside of my mouth!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X