a little confused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little confused...

Hey, I don't know all that much a bout scoliosis. I haven't known about having it for all that long. I was just wondering why people are saying that they have 2 degrees. I'm just not sure where those are coming from. Could someone let me know??

wut do u mean??????????

Comment

people keep saying how they're like 28 and 36 degrees. I'm just not sure what that means exactly.

Comment

yeah i know wut that means like i have a curve that goes 27 degrees to the right

Comment

Sweetie,
          I also dont know much about scoli.This is only a month new to our family.But if I am understanding correctly,One curve is your thoratic and one is Lumbar.Top and bottom of your spine.
          Mother of Nichole 12yrs old and Madison 4yrs old

Comment

When someone says two different numbers, it is because they have two curves. With some people they have a main curve which is the actual problem and a compensory curve which is caused by the main curve. The compensory curve is the back's way of trying to balance itself.

Mary Lou
            Mom to Jamie age 21-diagnosed at age 12-spinal fusion 12/7/2004-fused from T3-L2; and Tracy age 19, mild Scoliosis-diagnosed at age 18.

Comment

Working...
            X