Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digital X-rays for chiropractors? Dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital X-rays for chiropractors? Dallas?

Hi,

I need to start going to a chiropractor again. We recently moved to within an hour of Dallas. I need to get x-rays and am looking at getting the newer digital x-rays (supposedly less radiation exposure). I have probably been "overloaded" with radiation from regular x-rays. But the digital machines are expensive and not many chiropractors own them yet. Does anyone know someone in Dallas (or even a few hours drive) that does digital x-rays? Thank you.

James

If you are under 19, Scottish Rite for Children does.

Their X-rays and MRI's are all digital. They are in the heart of Dallas. Hope this is the case for you. If not maybe they know and can refer you to others other than Pediatric doctors. I don't know of any chiropractors to advise.
    Shirley
    Mom to Amanda, 18, Scoliosis T58, previous Spinecor bracing for 9 months before diagnosed with Chiari I CM, and Syringomyelia (Syrinx) SM. CM/SM decompression surgery 12/4/06, Spinal fusion surgery with titanium rods and hardware and full correction 8/1/07 at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.

Also mom to Megan, 14, with diagnosis PDD-NOS on the autism spectrum

Comment

Most major hospitals and large radiology groups have digital x-rays now days. If you had xrays taken and they didn't stick a film cartilage on the exposure surface, it's digital.
      30 something y.o.

2003 - T45, L???
      2005 - T50, L31
      bunch of measurements between...

2011 - T60, L32
      2013 - T68, L?

Posterior Fusion Sept 2014 -- T3 - L3
      Post - op curve ~35

Comment

Working...
      X