X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a date!

Well I finally have a date for my op.

30th March this year.

Although they have had a cancellation for next week. They have offered it to someone else, but if they don't want it, its mine.

I just can't believe it. I have been waiting for over a year now.
    Anterior surgery 18th Jan 07
    Fused from T8 to T12 with 2 ribs removed
    Surgery was done by Mr Harrison and his team at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Stanmore, England
    Revision posterior surgery on 26th April 07 to remove protruding rib stumps
    No longer wearing a Stanmore custom hard backed brace
    Posterior surgery on 18th August 08 due to non fusion of first op and further kyphosis. Two rods from T2 to T12

thats great you finally have an op appt.i know how awful it is to have to wait.
    Trudy T60 L70 posterior surgery feb.8th 2007

Comment

Hi Kaz,

Congratulations on getting your date!!! I know how hard it was waiting after the date was set, I can't even imagine how hard it is to wait for a date to be set.

You will be in my thoughts,
      Shari

Comment

congratulations

I also got a date for my surgery, which is February 21st. Now the hard time is waiting.

Some have said you can pass the time by looking for clothes that will look great on your new body, nice fitted clothes, not baggy ones. This is what I am looking forward to.

Passing good thoughts and wishes on to you.

Kkong

Comment

good luck...& you really don't have that long to wait...it will go fast, you'll see! Ly

Comment

Thank you for your kind words,

I should hear this afternoon whether I get the cancellation this week or not.

I am going out of my mind waiting. I am sat at work and I really can't concemtrate on anything.

I will keep you posted...
            Anterior surgery 18th Jan 07
            Fused from T8 to T12 with 2 ribs removed
            Surgery was done by Mr Harrison and his team at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Stanmore, England
            Revision posterior surgery on 26th April 07 to remove protruding rib stumps
            No longer wearing a Stanmore custom hard backed brace
            Posterior surgery on 18th August 08 due to non fusion of first op and further kyphosis. Two rods from T2 to T12

Comment

Working...
            X