PDA

View Full Version : Implants

suzyjay
01-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Has anyone had breast enlargement surgery after their scoliosis surgery? If so, did you have any problems and are you happy with the results.

Thanks
Sue

macky
01-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Hi Suzy. I have read on one of the threads that people have had breat enlargments to make their breasts the same size because of the scoliosis.
They seemed to be happy. I wish that had been about in my day, but mine have finally caught up to each other, only took 40 years haha.

I would go for it if it is worrying you and there is a noticeable difference.

Macky

slprncess
01-04-2007, 08:59 PM
suzyjay,

I did have the surgery in 2002. I did not go very big but i was very small. I did not experience any problems at all besides the pain. The pain that i had was very bad and in my opinion worst then the back surgery pain. Crazy i know...
To this day i have never had any problems with them. I would defintly suggest finding a good dr and talk to him about your back prior to the surgery. Good luck...

sweetness514
01-05-2007, 02:03 PM
I also read about how painful it is.

I'm not experienced in this area, but if I can give any advice, please be informed of all the risks and get many opinions, as well as an experienced doctor.

suzyjay
01-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Sarah

I know of three ways that the implants are put in, (under the nipple, under the breast or from the belly button). Where did they put your implants in from, and do you think where the implants go in can make it more painful? What were you given for pain?

Sue