To all who responded to my post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all who responded to my post

I thank you all for the prayers. That is what I need the most. For those who have been there-done that, then you know what I am getting ready to face. For those waiting and will follow me I believe that we will all get through it only to look back in a year to be glad we made this decision.
    God bless all of you and thank you again for being a wonderful caring group.
    Linda G.

Linda you will be in my prayers!! Please let us know how you're feeling as soon as you can. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Lesly

Comment

Many good thoughts & prayers are with you! I'm 4 mths post-op & feeling great now!!!!!! You'll do great....Lynne
      http://lynnebackattack.blogspot.com

Comment

Best of luck to you Linda, and I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday. Let us know how you're doing when you can!

Best,
        Chris
        Chris
        A/P fusion on June 19, 2007 at age 52; T10-L5
        Pre-op thoracolumbar curve: 70 degrees
        Post-op curve: 12 degrees
        Dr. Boachie-adjei, HSS, New York

Comment

Good Luck Linda and remeber to not over do and to take it day by day, by day, by day, by day.
          Theresa

April 8 & 12, 2004 - Anterior/Posterior surgery 15 hours & 7 hours
          Thorasic - 79 degree down to 22
          Lumbar - 44 degree down to 18
          Fused T2 to sacrum
          June 2, 2005 - Pedicle subtraction osteotomy @L3 7 hours
          MAY 21, 2007 - Pedicle subtraction osteotomy @ L2, extended the fusion to S2 and added pelvic instrumentation 9 hours

FUSED T2 - SACRUM 2

Comment

Hi Linda,

Good Luck with your surgery you'll be in my prayers..... Let us know how your going as soon as your able.

Lee - Keep Smiling
            Had surgery May 28th 2007 Anterior/Posterior getting fused from T3 - L3

http://curvedgirl.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Linda,

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you a speedy recovery.
              Sarah 25 yrs old- Married with three english bulldogs

1995-Surgery for scoliosis fused T3-L3.
              2000-Surgery for Rod breaking, relaced rod and took out upper rods.
              March 2005-Surgery for removal of all rods.
              August 2005-Fusion of T10-T11 due to crack in fusion, Rods put back in.
              August 2006- Surgery for fusion from L4 to sacrum.

Comment

Working...
              X