Clear All

• Go Away Spam!!!!

This is really getting out of hand!!!!
    Chris
    A/P fusion on June 19, 2007 at age 52; T10-L5
    Pre-op thoracolumbar curve: 70 degrees
    Post-op curve: 12 degrees
    Dr. Boachie-adjei, HSS, New York

Yep! This is my second time today to take spam off the front page. Both times it was rather lude. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    God has used scoliosis to strengthen and mold us. He's good all the time!On this forum these larger curves have not held forever in Spinecor,with an initial positive response followed by deterioration. With deterioration, change treatment.The first year she gained 4 or 5 inches and was stable at around 20/20 in brace, followed by rapid progression the next year.She is now 51/40 (Jan2008)out of brace (40/30 in Spinecor) and started at 38/27 out of brace(Jan2006.) Now in Cheneau.

Comment

It is infuriating!!!! I worry about younger kids looking at the sites. Linda suggested that first messages from new members be moderated and approved before posting here and I think the time has come for that.
      Last edited by Celia; 11-29-2006, 06:17 AM.

Canadian eh
      Daughter, Deirdre born Oct 2000. Diagnosed with 60 degree curve at the age of 19 months. Serial casting by Dr. Hedden at Sick Kid's Hospital. Currently being treated by Dr. Rivard and Dr. Coillard in Montreal with the Spinecor brace and curve is holding at "2" degrees. Next appointment 2008

Comment

I know I know

Its just wrong !!!
        its pathetic for pople to join and put that kind of stuff up!!!!!!!

'Be gone you evil spirits of spam!!!!'
        Mák Veronika
        14 yr.o. girl 9th grade
        40T
        54L
        +rotation
        Boston Brace since December 2005
        Location in Florida

I play flute.
        I LOVE ROCK!!!!!

Comment

just needed to move something from frontpage

Comment

I know it is. I have been noticing more and more spam getting into the forum than before. There is NO way to report the message as I once was able to. It all says these spammers are registered users and I don't see the icon that you click on to report the message.

Comment

I think someone needs to contact the forum moderators and see if they can put a stop to it. I am getting sick and tired of seeing all of the spam on here. It's ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
              X