Triumph!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph!

I'd like to start a thread which concerns more inspirational stories, if I may. The weekend before I started the "spinal decompression" therapy I meantioned in the sciatica thread, I decided then would be an excellent time to mount a conquest of a local summit called Bull Mountain. Although rising probably little more than 2000 feet above the valley floor, the fairly steep terrain made for quite a challenge. I was ecstatic after reaching the peak, despite the expression I have in one of the pictures. Strangely enough, after the hike, my sciatic nerve didn't really hurt all that much, although the scoliotic shoulder pain, which haunts many of us, was killing me.

So I'd like others to put up there own stories of inspiriation and/or triumph. Might be beneficial for all of us...

-BaDnOn

(pictures attached)

I walked a marathon and a half... I did hurt a lot afterwards.... but I did it! and I Raised $1,400 for breast cancer

I have a 41 degree curve and we are waiting to see if my curve progresses more before I have surgery.
    Im IN pt And was braced for two years in High School with a boston brace( Then had a 30 degree curve.)

Comment

Kat,
      Sorry for the late reply... Good show, though! A marathon and a half sounds like a long way!

-BaDNOn

Comment

Working...
      X