anyone heard of dr hostin in dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone heard of dr hostin in dallas?

there is a new dr at the baylor scoliosis center named dr hostin.he came from the twin citites hospital in mineapolis.anyone heard of him?
    Trudy T60 L70 posterior surgery feb.8th 2007

how did things go?

Hello, I know this is an old thread but... did you see Dr Hostin? If so, what was your expereince?

Comment

doctor in Dallas

Is there anyone who can recommend this doctor or another in the Dallas Ft Worth area for a second opinion on spine surgery?
      Shirley
      Mom to Amanda, 18, Scoliosis T58, previous Spinecor bracing for 9 months before diagnosed with Chiari I CM, and Syringomyelia (Syrinx) SM. CM/SM decompression surgery 12/4/06, Spinal fusion surgery with titanium rods and hardware and full correction 8/1/07 at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children.

Also mom to Megan, 14, with diagnosis PDD-NOS on the autism spectrum

Comment

Dr. Hostin

Yes, I went to see him in Nov. He seemed nice, well educated and all but personally, I have a problem with Dr.'s who don't accept Medicare and have fresh orchids in their waiting room. Also, the place was really posh. Like a 5 star hotel, posh. OK I'm leary of Dr. who flaunt $$$$$.

Comment

Dallas Doctor

Do you know of any other doctors in the Dallas, Fort Worth area that traet scoliosis? I have heard that a Dr. Alexis Shelokov at the Baylor Scoliosis Center is suppose to be the best. I leave out side of Fort Worth and have not had any luck finding a doctor that wants to deal with adult scoliosis. Please let me know if you find one that you like.

Comment

Working...
          X