Spine Opp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spine Opp

20/10/06 New disk [CHARITE'] L4/L5..L5S1 Fussed.Dr.Matthew Scott-Young.100% success.The man is the greatest...Today 14/11/06. 25 days since opp.Legs not fully strong yet,spent the day on my feet,did not lie down,looking forward to finding out what I can do and what I can't.Feel great,2 days time see 'THE MAN' and the psyo.Will ask if I can drive and mow the lawn.I just can't believe whats happened.Dr.Matthew Scott-Young has given me a new life.The pain and discomfort went [past tence] back 30 years.Will advise the outcome of my meeting with 'THE MAN'.Saw the amazing Doctor today 16/11/06.I am able to do everything except lifting as long as I am sencible.Driving,lawn mowing,brush cutting lawn edges etc.Psyo has given me new things to do,stretching rubberbands,one end jamed in a door/jam the other to handles in each hand,plus continue the original exercises.The Doc says I Am 30% healed,in3 months big improve & in 6 months=100% Healed.Wherever you are in the world it's worth the trip,Gold Coast QLD. AUSTRALIA.Dec 11th 06.Am leading a normal life except for lifting.
    Daily Psyo a must.22/01/07. 3 months later,tennis,bike riding,kyaking etc !!!!!!! 100% NORMAL LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Richard Macks; 01-21-2007, 05:07 PM.

Hi Richard,

Congratuations, and welcome to this forum.

Can't wait to hear your story!!!

Shari

Comment

Originally posted by Shari
      Hi Richard,

Congratuations, and welcome to this forum.

Can't wait to hear your story!!!

Shari
      Shari,
      Have a look at my site now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Richard Macks

Comment

How can I do that???

Shari

Comment

Working...
        X