looking for post surgery people in Cape Cod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for post surgery people in Cape Cod

My niece had surgery one month ago, is feeling alone and has some questions.
    would anyone be interested in being in contact with her for support? locally if possible (Cape Cod)?
    I am all the way across the country and cannot be there for her.
    I would so appreciate it if someone who has experience with the surgery could just help her talk it out and answer questions.
    please email me to touch base and
    i can forward you to her.
    or post here.
    Thank-you!
    Ruth

hang in there

Hi ruth,
    I saw your post. I live in California and my mom had surgery here two months ago. I can well relate to the feeling of isolation that your niece is feeling, but you did the right thing looking here for support. So many people who post here are helpful and kind, it has been a huge support for many people, myself included.

Tell your niece hello and hang in there. I'm sure help is on its way!
    Laura

Comment

If she can come online this has been a great source of information for me. It has gotten me through a lot both before and after. I am sure someone on here can help her with any questions worries or just the need to vent. If she is unable to get online I am a little over 2 months post op and if you want to email me I would be happy to talk to her. dawney3737@msn.com
      surgery 9/06
      Rothman institute

Comment

Hi Ruth,

There are many of us here that are more than willing to help. I'm 46, how old is your niece, and what did she have done??? Not that it matters, but it may narrow the response down to someone that can relate to her and help!!!

I don't think it matters what part of the country or world we live in. If we can help, we will.

Shari

Comment

Working...
        X