Six years ago today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six years ago today!

Just had to share with someone that today is my six year anniversary of having my back surgery. I was in grade twelve, seventeen years old. Missed two and a half months of school, in the hospital for a week (I think! I can't quite remember). What a time!! I am such a different person now, and I know my whole scoliosis ordeal had a big part in molding me into who I am today. Every year on November 10th I have my own little day of rememberance of all I went through, and everything my family went through with me. So, I'm giving myself a little "pat on the back" (no pun intended ) and I just wanted to say congrats to all here who have gone through all that and endured it.

Have a wonderful day!
    lisanicolegrace
    29/F/Canada
    Surgery - 11/10/2000
    80° curve to 19° post op.
    www.lisanicolegrace.com
    @lisanicolegrace
    facebook
    x-rays
    picture of my back

Thank you for sharing. I am so glad that you are doing so well.
    surgery 9/06
    Rothman institute

Comment

Congratulations to you and your family

Thanks for letting us know about your anniversary. You and your family deserve recognition for the effort it took to improve your quality of life forever. You are a brave and strong person with a life ahead to show everyone your strengths by making a difference in the world. Congratulations and best wishes for another great year ahead.

Joan
      2.5 weeks post op
      53 degree curve with 70% correction
      Austin, Tx
      Dr. Kurt Von Rueden

Comment

Hi Lisa,

Happy Anniversary!!! It's great to hear that you've had a good outcome and have a good outlook.

Congratulations,
        Shari

Comment

Working...
        X