PDA

View Full Version : Should I go for it???

Cloudy
11-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Hey

Well last time i was at the dostors I asked how i could know what my degree is if i wasnt in my brace. So he said that i should not wear the brace for 2 weeks before the next appt. which is the 16th so I have decided not to till then. And Im concerned about my ribs curving in the 2 weeks.
Has any ony done this?? :confused:
Is it a good way to find out the actual curve?? :confused:
Is it a possibility that my ribs will turn?? :confused:
Can my curve get worse in the 2 weeks??? :confused:
HELP!!!!!! :eek:

janneboud
11-04-2006, 10:16 PM
i would do what your doc says. he should know what hes doing, if hes experienced. so, i would have it off, but have it off as soon as your next appointment is done

Showtime
02-19-2007, 03:46 PM
Hey

Well last time i was at the dostors I asked how i could know what my degree is if i wasnt in my brace. So he said that i should not wear the brace for 2 weeks before the next appt. which is the 16th so I have decided not to till then. And Im concerned about my ribs curving in the 2 weeks.
Has any ony done this?? :confused:
Is it a good way to find out the actual curve?? :confused:
Is it a possibility that my ribs will turn?? :confused:
Can my curve get worse in the 2 weeks??? :confused:
HELP!!!!!! :eek:

Read my thread (Showtime). Dont be scared. Nothing will change in 2 weeks. I never wore a brace or had surgery. It takes years to change and it does with gravity. I tell of two important things to do that will give great relief and will make your life more full. I highly recommend them. I realize everyone is different so it is to individual choice. Reply if you have any questions. Have had scoliosis for over 42 years.
Showtime