Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Brace

Hey

I just got my 3rd back brace yesterday i hate it. i thought i would like it but i dont. it sucks. its really tight tighter than my other ones. its hard to walk in it and have i mentioned??I HATE IT!!! my mom says i'll get used to it...i dont think i will though. all the kids at school either feel bad for me or are really exited about a new and improved thing to punch(lol) im having a really hard time with this. i have also desided that im going to go with surgury, im probably going to have it next march if i can schedualing it for then. also i have noticed that my ribs are crushing my lungs and if im lying on my stomach then it gets really hard to breath. and with my brace i can not sleep on my back or on my stomach because of my lungs and i dont like sleeping on my side so if you could give me any encouraging words or how you got though tough times please write. i really need help.
    thank you.
    Last edited by Cloudy; 10-20-2006, 04:44 PM.
    Mák Veronika
    14 yr.o. girl 9th grade
    40T
    54L
    +rotation
    Boston Brace since December 2005
    Location in Florida

I play flute.
    I LOVE ROCK!!!!!

smile

hhey,
    im sorry that yur having such a hard time.. i know how you feel. i had two back braces and i too have a rotation in my spine. my doctor told me that i needed to get surgery and its coming up really soon... nov. 3rd [10 days] its scary but i dont have to wear my brace anymore which is really nice. as far as sleeping goes, now have no problem without my brace. when i had my brace i had to use alot of pillpws to make it comfortable. you just need to figure out what will work for you. it will all work out for the mest im sure. i really hope that you feel better.

smiles

Samantha

Comment

Working...
    X