Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somthing funny(to me at least)

Hey,

Somthing hilarious thing happened during band class while we were getting our insturments out one of my friends(Alex 8th grade) came up to me with his friend(Grant 8th grade) and told his friend to punch me in the stoamach I told him to go ahead im ok with it so Grant was all scared so Alex did it then Grant did (pretty hatd actully) and his eyes watered up it was HILARIOUS. then after class when we were switching classes they came running toward me with Matt (a 7th grade) asnd they all like started poking(punching) me only in my brace ofcourse. LOL
    Last edited by Cloudy; 10-08-2006, 02:03 PM.
    Mák Veronika
    14 yr.o. girl 9th grade
    40T
    54L
    +rotation
    Boston Brace since December 2005
    Location in Florida

I play flute.
    I LOVE ROCK!!!!!

ya thats wicked funny

and that reminded me in band when im not playing and other sections are i tap on my brace like its a drum. people think its really funny
    LIBBY

14 yrs old
    28 t
    29 L before brace
    right now: 21 L
    now i'm doing basketball, ballet, and piano

Comment

lol aww, drums.. hm, ive never thought of that one.. once in school when we had a practice lockdown my friends were like, "Well, if a gunman really does ever come to our school, I want a bulletproof vest like yours," lmao

Comment

hahah! i cant go like 10 mins without someone poking me in school..

and drums! i do that too. ;]
        i have scoliosis. third boston brace. (:

Comment

Just thought I'd add...

I can remember(years ago) at age 16 after playing a tennis match with a guy that I liked, he came over & put his arm around me. I had that clunky milwaukee brace on & probably had my shirt covering it on top as much as I could..I thought he made an interesting expression when his hand landed on my bionic hip....I'll never forget it!!!! Some things you never forget...but it's funny...

Comment

Back in 8th grade, a kid came up to me and (with a seriously straight face) asked me what was wrong with my bra. He was so confused! That was an interesting conversation )

Rachel
            Diagnosed at 11 years, braced at 13
            TLSO brace for 3 years
            now: 20 years, 37 T & 20 L

Comment

hahha. everyone punchnes, pokes, etc. i play drums in band so it comes in handy to practice all the time. ;]

and today i had to take off my brace and leave it in the principals office so i can go to track and he asked me if he can wear it. 0.o he was joking.. i hope. xD
              i have scoliosis. third boston brace. (:

Comment

Working...
              X