Heartfelt Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartfelt Thanks

Well the time is finally here and I want to thank everyone who has given me their support. Words cannot express my deepfelt gratitude. I am grateful for everyone's advice and stories. It has helped me greatly. I am definitely ready for this.
    Thank You so much Shelley. The call really helped.
    I hope that after I come through this I will be able to help others even a fraction of the way I have been helped through this forum.
    Dawn
    surgery 9/06
    Rothman institute

Hi Dawn-
    I am new to this forum but have noticed your posts - I will be praying for you this week! My surgery is scheduled for Dec 12. Aren't you glad that this is soon to be behind you! And from what I am reading recovery is not that bad. God bless!
    Cathie

Comment

Good Luck Dawn!

I wish you the best. I will pray for you, have faith that God is watching over you and guiding your surgeon. I'll be looking forward to your recovery updates as I will be in your shoes October 9th. Be strong and take care.

Dori

Comment

Wishing all the best!!!

Hi, I just want to wish you all the best and to be strong!! I am glad that this forum exists as well because it had helped me greatly and I also wish to help as many as I can after my surgery which is exactly two weeks from today.

Please let us know how you are when you are feeling better and be well!!

Mariya
        30 yrs, mom to two girls ages 9 and 7
        8/9/04 - 18* thoracic and 42* lumbar
        3/7/06 - 22* thoracic and 45* lumbar (38*kyphosis)
        4/8/08 - 38* thoracic and 50-52* lumbar (54* kyphosis)

2007 - Scheduled surgery but cancelled due to no major health issues at the time.
        2011 - Back pain, spasms, sciatica, difficulty doing any physical work/activities w/o following back pain and spasms. Revisiting surgery decision and soon to schedule a doctors appointment to determine the progression since 2008.

Comment

Good Luck Dawn on your surgery. I'll be praying for you to have a successful surgery and a good recovery. Just remember, if you're feeling pain, let the nurses know before the pain gets to bad. When you get home, take it easy and just take it slow. Keep telling yourself that it will get better. Take Care!
          Theresa

April 8 & 12, 2004 - Anterior/Posterior surgery 15 hours & 7 hours
          Thorasic - 79 degree down to 22
          Lumbar - 44 degree down to 18
          Fused T2 to sacrum
          June 2, 2005 - Pedicle subtraction osteotomy @L3 7 hours
          MAY 21, 2007 - Pedicle subtraction osteotomy @ L2, extended the fusion to S2 and added pelvic instrumentation 9 hours

FUSED T2 - SACRUM 2

Comment

Dawn,

I know you are currently in surgery, or perhaps in recovery already, but I want to let you know that I'm praying for you today and we all look forward to hearing from you post-op!

Best,
            Anya
            "You must be the change you want to see in the world."

Previously 55 degree thoracolumbar curve
            Surgery June 5, 2007 - Dr. Clifford Tribus, University of Wisconsin Hospital
            19 degrees post-op!

http://abhbarry.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi Dawney,

Prayers and thoughts are with you for a successful surgery and safe and rapid recovery.

We'll all be waiting to hear how things went as soon as you are able.

Deb

Comment

Good Luck Dawney

Hi Dawney,

Best of luck with a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. Ill be thinking of you.
                We'll all be waiting ot hear about your recovery.

Love leelee xx
                Had surgery May 28th 2007 Anterior/Posterior getting fused from T3 - L3

http://curvedgirl.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                X