PDA

View Full Version : grr

Divagirl13
09-04-2006, 09:54 AM
I wish someone would make clothes for ppl w/ back braces because i am so sick of going clothes shopping and instead of being like, oh thats cute, i'll get it, i have to be like, oh, will this fit over my brace? its so frustrating. if there were like clothes specifically for ppl w/ scoliosis and back braces, my life would be a lot easier. i am sorry for ranting, but i went shopping yesterday and it was very frustrating.

pinkpolkadot10
09-05-2006, 09:27 PM
I tottaly know how you feel. All my friends can wear these cute tight fitting clothes and i cant. I go to the store and pretty much have to find stuff thes ok. I found some okay clothes at old navy and american eagle but ya not much fits without showing the velcro straps and stuff.

Divagirl13
09-08-2006, 08:35 AM
first off, thnx 4 replying to my thread, and second, i feel the exact same way, like everyone else always gets 2 look cute and i just look like well, not 2 great. i either have stuff to cover my brace or it shows through, and both things look bad. but at least i don't have a huge curve or need surgery, i guess that there could be worse things.

janneboud
09-15-2006, 11:34 AM
i know exactly how you all fele. back to school shopping was horrible! all that i can find to wear are sweatpants and sweatshirts. every once in a while i find a shirt that goes out like maternity clothes. its just really hard!!