Back from Vacation Back to Reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from Vacation Back to Reality

I had a good vacation but the weather stunk. Only got to go to the beach once. We walked the boardwalk all wek. My back was normal with painkillers of course until Thursday. Couldn't go out. I held up a lot better than expected with all the walking.
    My hospital dreams started last night. I dreamt that we went I was waiting for the doctors and then they told me they weren't going to do the surgery today just come back tommorrow. Weird.
    I am going to show my boyfriend how to post.
    Also when I talked to the pa before vacation she seemed to think that I would be in the hospital fpr 5 yo 7 days.
    surgery 9/06
    Rothman institute

you will do great!

Hi Dawn----your feelings are only natural... I felt very weird the week before surgery.....try to look past the surgery,if you can, to all the positives that will come out of this. Believe me, you will feel like a new person...I do! Every day I am completely amazed by the changes in my body! I cannot wait to go to see my surgeon this coming Thursday! I hope your boyfriend can update us. I will follow your surgery.....all my prayers are with you..love, Lynne

Comment

Even with the weather being bad and all, it's great you were able to get away for a little while. I'll be thinking of you a lot over the week.

All the best,
      Brandi
      Brandi
      Congenital Scoliosis, 58* lumbar curve
      Combined Anterior/Posterior Spinal Fusion w/Laminectomy May 22, 2006
      L1-S1
      Dr. William Lauerman
      Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
      Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy @ L3, Posterior Spinal Fusion L2-L4, rod removal with re-instrumentation T10-S1 and Laminectomy February 5, 2009 to correct flatback
      http://brandi816.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
      X