PDA

View Full Version : jeans

xolibbyox
08-31-2006, 02:05 PM
i girl in my grade got a brace a month or two after me and she's been wearing jeans. i tried on a few pairs (of course like 3 size bigger than i really am :mad: ) at stores but i haven't got any. and i think i have to show them to my doctor first and he has to approve them to make sure they are loose enough. do u guys where jeans????? :confused:

Cloudy
08-31-2006, 05:07 PM
hey
i went from size 3 to 7 and i have to wear a belt to wear it cuz other wise it slips off

xolibbyox
09-01-2006, 12:36 PM
so u do wear jeans???

Cloudy
09-01-2006, 01:06 PM
yea i do and they are cumfy and i used to any ways before my brace so it dint really change my style...
now im letting my cuz barrow my old jeans because shes the same size:) :p :)

xolibbyox
09-01-2006, 01:58 PM
where do you buy ur jeans for your brace??? because i don't want them to be tight in the butt because u know how a boston brace kinda makes ur butt look really fat and ugly at the bottom??? i have just been wearing sweat pants since i got my brace but i'm really tired of them.

Divagirl13
09-01-2006, 04:52 PM
well my friend gave me some old jeans that she didn't want anymore and they were my size, but they are really stretchy, and fit over my brace perfectly. they are called Bellina, well thats what they say on the side. i am going to look it up on the internet.