Hi everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

My name is Martyna and I'm 14. I'm from Poland, so my English is not very well. I'm sorry for my possible mistakes.

I found this forum about scoliosis and I decided to write to you.

I have scoliosis - 33 gradients in a T-L part. I've wore a Boston Brace for 2 years. But, unfortunetly, my scoliosis haven't stopped so far. It deepened about a few gradients. I don't want to have a surgery - I hope that my scoliosis will stop and I'll take the corset off.

Thanks for reading my note. I give my love to everybody with scoliosis. I'll be gratefull if you answer me.

Martyna :*

HI maryna, i was wondering, i thought the corsette helped the spine curving problem?! my back is 22 degrees crooked and i might be needing a brace maybe not (i hope not) and well, they told me it would get better if i do get 1...i hope your back gets better!
    Bye, angie

Comment

End of the growing years

Hi Martyna,

Your Dr. can tell you when he/she thinks that you may stop growing. From what I have read, it is approximately 2 1/2 years after the onset of your period. I have a 12 year old daughter who has 33 thoracic and 30 lumbar. I know it can be difficult dealing with this but, be strong and eat a good diet with plenty of calcium. Your English is great. I only know English and a couple of words in Spanish, even though I studied it for 4 years.

Comment

Working...
      X