PDA

View Full Version : dr visit

jsully
07-31-2006, 09:02 AM
My appointment is tomarrow for my 3rd opinion! I hope that I really like this one! Im getting a little nervous and excited! My kids have to come with me because I have no babysitter. Hopefully they will be well behaved so that I can pay attention. Wish me luck!
jsully

bbest
07-31-2006, 09:54 AM
Because you are bringing your kids with you, it may become easy for you to be distracted. Write down any questions you have so you can be sure to ask them. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

jsully
08-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Unfortunately my appointment today did not go well. My other DR's offices never sent x-rays. The x-ray machine was broken at the DR I went to see today. Was going to go to x-ray dept. in same office building and return this afternoon per request of the office. Then 15 min after I leave they call me back and want to reschedule in 2 weeks. I am very frustrated. Ive quit taking Naproxen and Motrin because my stomach can't handle them anymore and I was hoping the DR could recommend something else. Guess I just have to sit and wait. Thanks for letting me vent I'm just very stressed.
jsully

bbest
08-01-2006, 01:25 PM
I know how frustrating it is to have things not go as planned. Try not to become discouraged. Things will fall into place. You'll see. As far as the pain goes, have you considered going to a pain management clinic? They can provide you with other options outside of naproxen and motrin.

bbest
08-01-2006, 01:27 PM
I see you are a nurse. I didn't know that initially. I am sure you are aware of other pain relieving methods. Just trying to recommend some options.