Just had surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had surgery

Hi everyone, well i just had posterior cervical fusion on c6-t1 and my family and i are still trying to figure things out. If anyone has any information on recovery times and just general informaion we would really appreciate any informaion anyone has. We go to the doctor again this friday and it will be six weeks and we are not sure what to ask or even expect. Help

Hi Eric...

That's a really short fusion. Was it for scoliosis?

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

sorry so short

No, it was due to a car accident. I fractured c7 and tore ligaments in c6 and t1. sorry it was so short as i am not used to using a bulletin.

Comment

Hi Eric...

Most scoliosis fusions are much longer, and only occasionally involve the cervical spine, so I think your recovery might be very different than ours.

Regards,
        Linda
        Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
        Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
        X