Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for the support!

Hey all,
    Just wanted to thank everybody here for the kind words & well wishes...! Tuesday seems to be around the corner...so I'm signing off today since we'll be on our way to drop off the boys & then onto NYC tomorrow. I'll be ready Tuesday morning bright & early at 6am...........I can't even attempt to say how much this forum has helped me! thks again & hubby will update my blog(hopefully-taught him how) after the operations....Ly

Surgery:Aug 1st
    ant/post......
    major lumbar curve-95%,I'm not too flexible..so I'm praying they can move it........ (sorry-had that at 60% early on.)
    kyphosis-85%
    Dr. Boachie/HSS http://lynnebackattack.blogspot.com
    Last edited by lelc2002@yahoo; 07-30-2006, 09:00 AM.

Good luck. Hope everything goes great. Will be thinking of you. Mattie

Comment

I will be praying for you and your surgeon and looking forward to hearing your success story!

Kindest Regards,
      Gail

Comment

Go Lynne! You'll do great. Your sunny and strong attitude will pull you through just fine. Don't forget to pack your Lettermen CD ....!!

Chris
        Chris
        A/P fusion on June 19, 2007 at age 52; T10-L5
        Pre-op thoracolumbar curve: 70 degrees
        Post-op curve: 12 degrees
        Dr. Boachie-adjei, HSS, New York

Comment

Looking forward to hearing from you when you get to the "other side" of surgery! Prayers and best wishes to you!!!!!

Comment

May God bless and keep you in the days ahead and all go safely and successfully.

Linda G.

Comment

Wishing you a successful, uncomplicated surgery and recovery!

Renee

Comment

Lynne -

You have undoubtedly served as an inspiration to others on this board. I wish you a safe ride into NYC. You will be in great hands - Boachie is one of the best (but, that's why you picked him). I will hold you in my thoughts and prayers and look forward to reading Bill's updates. Can't wait until you are on the other side of this thing giving advice to the next one.

<<hugs>>

Brandi
                Brandi
                Congenital Scoliosis, 58* lumbar curve
                Combined Anterior/Posterior Spinal Fusion w/Laminectomy May 22, 2006
                L1-S1
                Dr. William Lauerman
                Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
                Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy @ L3, Posterior Spinal Fusion L2-L4, rod removal with re-instrumentation T10-S1 and Laminectomy February 5, 2009 to correct flatback
                http://brandi816.wordpress.com/

Comment

I will be thinking of you tommorow. I hope you have a great surgery and I wish you the best recovery and correction possible. I will be looking forward to hear how everything went. Good luck and God Bless.
                  Dawn
                  surgery 9/06
                  Rothman institute

Comment

Good luck!!!
                    Jen
                    24/NY
                    Harrington rod placement & fusions
                    11/2/94
                    60T, 35L

Comment

Best of luck and I'll be sending you some prayers!
                      Angela
                      29 y/o f w/76 degree curve.Surgery done on June 26th, A/P, rods, instumentaion, rib removal- now 18 degrees!!

Comment

Best wishes for a successful surgery and fast recovery. May your surgeon be skilled and knowledgeable.

You are in my thoughts.
                        36 year old single mom of teens ages 14 & 15.
                        Anterior/posterior spinal fusion on February 9th & 16th 2006 with Dr. Anthony Moreno who now has his own practice.
                        Fused from T-3 to S-1 (sacrum)
                        Curve pre-op = 70 degrees
                        Curve post op = 20 degrees
                        No pain anymore!!
                        Google is your friend

I am not a doctor and will never give medical advice. I will support and answer questions from personal experience only.

Comment

Good luck...my prayers and that of my family are with you and your family! "See" you soon! Linda

Comment

Working...
                          X