Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain

Hi,

For a couple of weeks now i've been getting pain only when i stretch or pull my arm around in different way, it happens on the side where my curve is. i was going to the pyhsio and he relived some pain but it keeps coming back. its like a pulled muscle but then i get some sharp pains in my back and around my shoulder blade and arm.
    Has anyone ever felt this? Or would they have an idea of what it could be?
    i thought it could be my spine but i don't feel the pain unless im putting pressure on that side.
    When i was at the pyhsio he said that my ribs felt stiff and i was really stiff on the curve side. But why hasn't he fixed it yet? Getting worried.
    Had surgery May 28th 2007 Anterior/Posterior getting fused from T3 - L3

http://curvedgirl.blogspot.com

Hey LeeLee! I also have had this problem, although I've always assumed it has nothing to do with my scoliosis because mine is lumbar and I get the pain in my shoulder blades like you described. It comes and goes and I think it might be from (in my case) studying and driving. I have found that nothing helps more than 2 or 3 visits to a chiropractor. I'm not sure how you feel about chiropractors and obviously they won't fix your scoliosis, but I just thought I'd mention that I get amazing pain relief from similar symptoms.

Comment

Working...
    X