Dr. John T. Smith, Salt Lake City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. John T. Smith, Salt Lake City

Has any one used Dr. Smith in Salt Lake City? He seems to be very busy. From what i have read he seems to Know has stuff. Thanks,
    Kell
    My Son's surgery is now less than 3 weeks.

Braydon has been a patient of Dr. Smith for 11+ years. I have trusted Braydon's life, literally, to Dr. Smith. He truly cares about his patients, I believe. Yes, he is very busy. I read that you don't have an appointment with him before surgery. Call his office and see if you can ask questions or if you can have an appointment to ask questions. I have a contact number for his assistant if you would like. Your son is in very good hands with Dr. Smith. Please know that. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to talk about this... my email is boulderfam@hotmail.com
    Carmell
    mom to Kara, idiopathic scoliosis, Blake 19, GERD and Braydon 14, VACTERL, GERD, DGE, VEPTR #137, thoracic insufficiency, rib anomalies, congenital scoliosis, missing coccyx, fatty filum/TC, anal stenosis, horseshoe kidney, dbl ureter in left kidney, ureterocele, kidney reflux, neurogenic bladder, bilateral hip dysplasia, right leg/foot dyplasia, tibial torsion, clubfoot with 8 toes, pes cavus, single umblilical artery, etc. http://carmellb-ivil.tripod.com/myfamily/

Comment

thanks for your comments

Carmell,
      Thank you for your comments. I feel much better knowing that you are happy with him. I have called his office several times and spoke with Nicole who is very nice. It is just scary. I'm more worried than he is.

I went on your family website. Your son is very brave. What a trooper.

Thanks,
      Kell
      Last edited by kell; 07-28-2006, 12:23 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
      X