PDA

View Full Version : ScoliBands

jelysc613
07-26-2006, 03:06 PM
I posted earlier, and mentioned I bought ScoliBands for myself and my family, and have gotten a number of questions about them. They can be found right here on this website at:

http://www.scoliosis.org/store/scoliband.php

They are those rubber "LiveStrong" sort of bracelets and the proceeds go to the NSF! It's a great way to donate to "our cause" and to spread the word about the condition when people ask you what it represents :)

mattie
07-26-2006, 06:57 PM
Jen, thank you so much for the information on the bands. I did not know such a band existed for scoliosis. I will be purchasing a few.
Mattie

Cloudy
07-26-2006, 07:40 PM
Hey

i think its great now people will know that your not the only "crocked spined person" lol
they are great, super, and fantastic.................+streachy!!

jsully
07-26-2006, 08:04 PM
Just ordered mine! Can't wait till they get here! Thanks!
jsully

jelysc613
07-27-2006, 11:46 AM
I'm glad I could help you guys and the NSF out by doing some free advertising ;) I wear mine everyday and for whatever reason, it makes me feel really good to have it on. Maybe it's the show of support... even though no one knows what the heck it is :) They will be delivered within 3-4 days too, very fast shipping, and also come with a magnet and some good pamphlets and a newsletter! ... How cool would it be to be walking down the street and see someone else wearing one? :)

Marcia
07-27-2006, 07:14 PM
It is interesting to me as I had not seen these kind of bracelets until last Sunday!!! Now I've heard of such a bracelet here.

A member of our Sunday School class passed them out to all of us as he is going through multiple myeloma cancer treatments and we will wear them as a reminder to pray for him. They have these for a lot of conditions and diseases and the money goes for research. Each bracelet for each disease is a different color.

Snoopy
07-27-2006, 07:40 PM
These Scoli bands have been around for a little while. I've also heard that the Scoliosis Association has a Scoli band out now as well. Theirs is blue, but has the same logo on it.

Mary Lou

jsully
07-29-2006, 05:50 PM
I recieved mine today! It only took like 2 days :) ! My husband and I put them on right away. Then my son said, "I want something!". I did not even think of ordering him one! Does anyone know if the youth size would be too big for a 3 1/2 year old?
Thanks,
jsully