PDA

View Full Version : I Survived!!

bbest
07-14-2006, 04:01 PM
I am just logging on to the internet for the first time since surgery. I have so much to share and don't know where to begin, so I'll save that for later. I just wanted to thank everyone for their support. You don't know how much it helped prepare me for what was to come. My surgery on May 22 was a complete success. I am recovering at home still and will be until the end of August. I feel better every day. I will share my story on my blog (tomorrow) and am looking forward to contributing to this board again.

Brandi

jelysc613
07-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Way to go Brandi!! So glad you're doing well and that your surgery was successful!! Best wishes :D

abhbarry
07-14-2006, 04:21 PM
I'm so glad to hear about another successful surgery. Congratulations on your recovery process. I would like to hear more about your experience as I am preparing for a spinal fusion. Is you blog accessible to the public?

summer
07-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Good for you Brandi! I felt so happy too that I survived surgery and the months to come made me realize it was something I should've done years ago. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

dawney
07-14-2006, 04:56 PM
I am so glad your surgery was a success!
Dawn

Cloudy
07-14-2006, 05:15 PM
Congrats on your surgury.
Hope you recover fast!! :D
Veronika

Singer
07-14-2006, 05:32 PM
Welcome back! We were worried about you!! I'm so glad everything was successful. Can't wait to hear more details.

Chris

JoAnn5
07-14-2006, 06:23 PM
Yayyyyyyy... congrats on your surgery! I KNEW u could do it!! We will be waiting to hear all the details when you feel like filling us in!! Gentle hugs to you... JoAnn

P.S. I so enjoy your blog!! You are an excellent writer!

brat
07-14-2006, 07:13 PM
Praying for your recover Glad the operation went well Dave

Shari
07-15-2006, 01:10 AM
Hi Brandi,

Welcome back!!! :) And congratulations on your recovery. I didn't feel like getting on here less than 2 months after my surgery. Many of us have been wondering how you were doing. It's good to hear from you.

Shari

lelc2002@yahoo
07-15-2006, 05:26 AM
Brandi----so glad you are back! Been waiting to hear from you! Ly :) :) :)

always smilin'
07-15-2006, 12:41 PM
You sound good:) Glad to hear all is well!
Always Smilin' :)

lnetzer
07-15-2006, 07:56 PM
Brandi:

I'm so glad you're on the mend! My son just had his surgery last Monday and is doing good, too. We even got to come home a day early! Please keep up posted on your progress!

Laurie

bbest
07-16-2006, 11:53 AM
Thanks again everyone for your words of support and encouragement. This board means a great deal to me and I am so glad to be back. I am going to need to spend a lttle time catching up on whats been going on. I guess I'll be reading a lot of old posts! Laurie, I am glad to hear your son is doing well. I wish him a speedy recovery! Abhbarry, yes, my blog is accessibe to the public. Simply click on the link at the end of my signature.

Brandi

katblack
07-16-2006, 01:15 PM
It was great to hear from you and I'm gonna catch up on your blog now. :)

sweetness514
07-16-2006, 05:54 PM
That's great Brandi, many here wondered how you were doing(myself more than once as well), and I had a feeling that you were taking it easy and taking care of yourself and family, it is a big procedure. My hat's off to all of you who have surgery and have kids as well :cool:

I knew you would be back to tell us about your experience, as you said in your last post :)

Will enjoy reading about your recovery and what life brings you in your blog, take it easy ;)