PDA

View Full Version : 55+thoracic curve gone to surgery

sweety_26zg
07-14-2006, 07:47 AM
Hi,
If someone has thoracic curve with 55 degrees and more and has gone or is thinking about going to surgery please write here about your problems and recuperation cos i am 26 years old and have dilemma about it since I yet have no pain....
tnx :cool:

SpineWhine
07-14-2006, 08:46 AM
Check out my blog, start at the beginning - I am in your category, and am now 7 months post op and doing fantastic! I am very active, and am very happy I had the surgery.

sweety_26zg
07-14-2006, 10:14 AM
Hi,
i was at your blog and saw Veronica and all i can say is bravo..you are a very brave woman :) to me,judging by your x-rays it looks like you have less then 50 degrees,mine looks different...i think...

please tell me, had you any vertigos caused by scoliiosis? cos i have some in last few weeks and can't determine whats causing them

tnx

SpineWhine
07-14-2006, 11:32 AM
Nope, I have enver had any vertigo issues with my scoliosis. Although, I am sort of clutzy and don't have the best balance. :)

sweety_26zg
07-19-2006, 02:28 AM
I am afraid that surgery will take away my freedom of movement...that i will not be able to do the things i am able to do right now.... :(