It's final.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's final.....

I went in today to my new doctor at the CORE Institute here in PHX. Went over x-rays/symptoms/past treatment. We decided that at this point in my life would be the best possible time to do this surgery with me only being 20 years old. Right now the curve is 48*, and, (THIS IS THE BEST PART) my doctor thinks that he can get my correction to be somewhere under 10*!!!!!!! Since my fusion will probably be from T4 to L2, I shouldn't loose much flexability either!

I am just so happy, and wanted to say that all of the posts on this website have been such a wealth of information and really helped me to brace myself for what is yet to come with surgery being in the near future. (Possibly as soon as next month)

The doctor ordered an MRI and "bending x-rays" to determine wether or not a secondary curve will need to be fused as well. Will continue to post here with updates as the weeks go on. I was taken out of work, so I'm sure with plenty of boring time out of work that I will be on here quite a bit.

AAHHHHHHHHHH Youth!!!

Best of luck,

Chris

Comment

Working...
    X