PDA

View Full Version : Falling down?

MustangBaby86
06-15-2006, 10:09 PM
Was just curious to know if anyone has this same problem?

I was at work today, and when I walked away from my desk, I had a stabbing pain that went from my lower back, down through my knee. I fell down onto my knees. My back has been VERY tense ever since, and my left arm went numb. :(
Any ideas what causes this?

Thanks.

sweetness514
06-16-2006, 02:20 PM
Don't know, but it happened to me a LOT last year. It happened once at the grocery store, and everobody stared. The pain is a pinching one in my sacrum and it gets worse when I bend too much and sit in low couches-wich I haven't been doing much of since this last surgery so that's why it's better.

MustangBaby86
06-16-2006, 09:02 PM
Hmm... weird. All I know is it hurts alot. The last few weeks have been worse than ever. I have an appointment on the 29th and will definately ask the doc then.

dawney
06-16-2006, 09:51 PM
I have had shooting pains that have made me fall down or have to grab onto something. I think it is from nerves being pinched or compressed. That is just my opinion.

sweetness514
06-17-2006, 04:47 PM
You could be right. Icing the area for days helped me heal as well.

MustangBaby86
06-18-2006, 08:52 AM
Ice huh? I should give that a try next time. I think that is also probably the cause for my arm going numb too? :o I am VERY excited that my boyfriend found this forum for me. To be able to get the opinions of others that deal with this same stuff every day is priceless.