hairpin turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hairpin turn

Also wonding if anyone else has a "sharp" curve. My curve area is not gradual but is concentrated in one area. On the xray, it almost looks like one Vertebrae is poking out from the rest. Wondering if this is part of the reason I'm having bad pain problems from a not so enormous curve?

Hi...

It's hard to know without anyone being able to see your x-ray, but it sounds like your problem might be something other than scoliosis. Has your doctor mentioned anything about a vertebral malformation or perhaps a spondylolisthesis?

--Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

By the way, Faldaste, you're not alone. Check out the giraffe picture about 3/4s of the way down on the page:

http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel..._Zoo-BR-1.html
      Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
      Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

They are certain it is scoliosis. I have a smaller complimentary lumbar curve, not sure what degree, and my left shoulder looks much higher than my right. My left hip is also higher. Great giraffe picture!
        Last edited by faldaste; 06-14-2006, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X