Bra Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bra Straps

I know bra issues have been discussed before, but I can't find the thread. I know that many of us have had issues with bra straps slipping off of our shoulders, especially those of us with one shoulder that is lower than the other. I was in Sears tonight and saw this small strap that attaches to both shoulder straps, holding them together so they don't slip off the shoulder. It runs parallel to the back strap of the bra.

Just thought I'd give it a mention for anyone having this problem and is tired of pulling at their bra strap all day long.

Heidi, You could also switch to racerback style bras. I got tired of having one strap cranked higher then the other in clingy tops and you could see the strap adjusters were not even. This would be less bulky then pulling straps together. Definetly a good idea to get the strap attacher if one didn't want to buy new bras because we all know how fun that is!

Comment

I bought several of the 'racer-back' sports bras at Wal-Mart... i like them because the straps don't slip but mainly because there are no irritating metal hooks and eyes right over my scars, they just pull on over my head. Hubby gets a big laugh watching me trying to get into them right after a shower though... I can do some pretty good contortions for being post-op...lol...(also have developed a good "accidental" right hook!! hehehe)

Comment

I bought some racer back style sports bras yesterday. Washed em and wore one today- it is AWESOME! Good support and very comfortable!
        Angela
        29 y/o f w/76 degree curve.Surgery done on June 26th, A/P, rods, instumentaion, rib removal- now 18 degrees!!

Comment

Working...
        X