ITS BEEN AWHILE! How is everyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITS BEEN AWHILE! How is everyone?

Hey guys. How is everyone? It's been so long! I'm sorry that I haven't been on for awhile. I've been extremely busy. I'm now working 4 days a week, 8-5 at the Children's Clinic of SWLA as a Pediatric Nurse Assistant. I love it. Its awesome. Every 2 weeks we have a Scoliosis Clinic, so I do like working with those kids alot. We finally got our FEMA trailer. Its 16x70 ft. I'm so happy. I just got a car about a month ago. I got a 2000 Infiniti I30. ALL leather interior, wood grain, sun/moon roof, Bose stereo system, and everything electronic. It's my new baby! Well, just thought I would let you guys know whats going on in my life. Hope that everyone is ok. My new email addy is rock_child08@yahoo.com, but you can still reach me at hard_roc_child08@hotmail.com. Later guys!

Matt

Rod Removal Surgery 2/4/2008
    www.myspace.com/ross40728
    Had surgery on 9/20/04
    81* Scheuermann's Disease
    40* Left Thoracic Scoliosis
    U Rod Inserted
    Fused from T2-L3

Matt, good to hear from you! Did you return to high school? I assume FEMA came through with money as well as the car for your family. Take care. Kris

Comment

Matt,
      It is wonderful to hear from you again. I am so glad you have pursued your dream of the medical field. Obviously, you are doing well. You can really understand the fear of children/parents with scoliosis and tell them you've been there done that.

It sounds like things are looking up for you after the hurricane last year. Keep us posted. Crystal's back has healed nicely and she had her foot operations last Tuesday, which doesn't seem to be slowing her down much. She has both feet in casts up to her knees. But, try to slow down a teenager, ha.

Good luck.
      Nikki

Comment

Working...
      X