Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the MRI.....it was a loooong one.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the MRI.....it was a loooong one.........

I think I'm still pretty exhausted from my tests yesterday...I had an EKG,Echio, bone density & MRI. I was doing ok until the MRI. See, I thought I had a closed one 3 yrs ago but evidently the tiny areas open on the side made it an opened one... so when I saw the closed tube one I got a bit queasy,,, I grapped the eye blinders & got them right on before they even set me up... Then I was cool...
    They told me it would be 28 minutes for the lower MRI. Ok, I thought, I can handle that, Then the guy calls into me to check how I'm doing.. & I say are we done yet? He says we have to do about another 30 minutes or more because I can't get your body in right... I say, you mean my curves?? & he said "yes, I did'nt want to put it that way but yea"...
    so I have to say I was quite exhausted & ready to scream my head off after that MRI... thank god it's over........LYnne

surgery--aug 1st post/ant.......I think...??? http://lynnebackattack.blogspot.com

Hang in there, Lynne. Think of it as one hurdle out of the way.......hopefully you won't have to do that again. Take care, have a good day & weekend

Renee

Comment

Working...
    X