Should I or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I or not?

My husband and I are playing with the thought of having another child. I had surgery in Jan 05 and I was wondering what experiences others had with pregnancy after the scoliosis surgery. I am curious to know if you had any problems with the pregnancy caused by the surgery? We have two girls now and I had no problems with either pregnancy and at the time I had a 60 degree curve. I did not have an epideral with either delivery so that doesn't worry me about that not working. I am just kind of hesitant to the whole issue. I haven't talked with my Dr that performed my surgery yet, but I will before we make the descision. He released me from any limitations and I don't have to go back for 2 years. Let me know if any of you had a child after surgery and how the experience was. Thank you!
    Lisa

Hi Lisa, You need to read back to page 2 (surgical first time) Healthmoose's posting "I just had my baby" You could also send her a private message for more info since she is post-op and just had her baby in April. She should be a great person to talk to with your concerns re: Pregnancy in the future. Best wishes

Comment

Lisa...

In addition, be sure to do a search (see Search icon above). There have been quite a few threads on this topic.

Regards,
      Linda
      Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
      Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Thank you! I am new to this so I am not real familar with all the different ways to find things. Thanks again....
        Lisa

Comment

Working...
        X