O Magazine article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O Magazine article

The June issue of Oprah's "O" magazine arrived today, and on p. 149 is a story written by a woman who has scoliosis. Her name is Deborah Paul. Check it out! Oh, by the way, I'm new here...HI, Everyone!
    2L8 2B STR8

Thanks for the info bon. I will have to check that out tomorrow. Do you know if O is out in the stores yet or just for the subscribers? In either case I will look for it.
    Mandy

Comment

Oprah's magazine

Hi! Just wanted to let everyone know that the June 2006 issue of Oprah's "O" magazine isn't available until May 16. I went online and checked :-)

Laurie
      mom to Josh age 13, scheduled for spinal fusion July 10, 2006 for 2 major curves 77/55
      Laurie
      mom to Josh age 15, double curves 77T/55L Posterior spinal fusion done at age 13 on July 10, 2006 from T2 - L5 Now 35T/25L

Comment

Sorry to keep everyone in suspense--didn't realize subscribers got it that much earlier. Anyway, when you do get a chance to read it, the article's called, "The Unlovely Bones", and it's a real touching story by a terrific woman! I wonder if she's ever been to this site. She gives no contact info, so if you're reading this, Deborah Paul, thanks for sharing your brave story!
        2L8 2B STR8

Comment

I've never read "O" but will definitely pick that one up

Thanks
          Always Smilin'

Always Smilin'
          Colleen

1982 fused T2-L1
          pre op 45 - post op 33 (left thoracic)
          pre op 53 - post op 18 (right thoracic)

recheck 2006
          right thoracic 57