Radiology Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiology Statistics

Hey i am doing a project for my Advanced Composition project and i was just wondering if anyone knows a good websites for good (startling possibly) statistics on radiology. I have been having a really hard time with finding a website so if someone knows one that would be great! If you have one, please email it to me at abbyjo_21@hotmail.com....i would appreciate it greatly!!

Thank you!
    Abbyjo
    18 year old female
    scoliosis curve of 50-60 degrees
    corrective surgery done at age 12( 2001), first surgery a screw went through a vertebra, was then closed up and then re-opened two days later.
    After second surgery, fusion was a success.
    Rods, hooks, and screws put in.
    Fall of 2004 in volleyball, fractured three vertebra's, on June 2nd, 2005 surgery was completed to fix that, old rods were taken out and replaced by stronger ones.

Hi Abbyjo...

I'm not sure what you're looking for in terms of statistics, but you can do PubMed searches here:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X