Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

surgery set for june 19. anyone out there wanna talk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surgery set for june 19. anyone out there wanna talk?

my surgery is set for june 19, so if anyone is having surgery soon or has just had it please email me at lroyek@yahoo.com. im 15 and if there are any teens out there that want to talk about scoliosis and there lives or just be friends, email me!

thanks so much!!

lindsay

Lindsay,
    My daughter Shelby is also having her surgery June 19th. She doesn't get on this forum much only to read a post that I think she will enjoy. I will try to talk her into talking with you as I am sure you both are feeling alot of the same emotions right now. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,
    Kathy

Comment

Hi Lindsay,

My daughter Jamie is 14 years old and had surgery almost 16 months ago. Feel free to e-mail her at Spinesupport05@aol.com.

Kathy,

Feel free to share the above e-mail address with Shelby if she needs to talk (or if you want to talk) to someone who has been there.

Mary Lou
      Mom to Jamie age 21-diagnosed at age 12-spinal fusion 12/7/2004-fused from T3-L2; and Tracy age 19, mild Scoliosis-diagnosed at age 18.

Comment

thank you all so much!

Comment

oh and tell shelby i'd love to keep in touch through email. feel free to do it anytime. i really wish i knew someone that was going through this too. im sure it would help. i bet we have alot in common. thats so crazy we are having it the same day. does shelby have to have a pre-op day at the hospital? i have to miss a day of school (an exam day at that!!) to see what will be going on and whats going to happen to me. that day is the 6th of june. i was wondering if she is having a day at the hospital like that also. we should clue eachother in!

Comment

hi there sorry im late,, im also having surgery, its on June 7th.
            ~Wanda~
            40TL curve pre op
            Posterior Spinal Fusion with Dr. Pablo Marrero
            San Jorge Children's Hospital in Puerto Rico
            June 7, 2006
            post op curve: 16

Comment

Working...
            X