Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Testimonies about Dr. Eric Wall Cincinnati Children's Hospital?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Testimonies about Dr. Eric Wall Cincinnati Children's Hospital?

My daughter has an appt. with Dr. Wall next month.(As a second oppinion) I would love to hear testimonies about appt.s , surgeries, bed side manor, etc. Thanks,Niki

Nikki,
    Did you see my private message I sent you, or at least I think It went through. I wrote it when we were in the hospital. Our Surgery with Dr. Wall went quite well. It looks like she got wonderful correction. We always felt like he listened to our questions and ideas. He is has a very positive but honest personality, and very high energy. Several nurses made similar comments. It seems like he really loves what he does. I hope this helps. Check the private message . I was able to talk to other parents of Dr. Wall's patients and got good feedback. My guess is they would be happy to talk to you also.
    Kate

Comment

Are the other people you talked to on this forum? I would definately like to talk to them as well. I can't wait to talk to you about Breanne's surgery. I sent you a private message also. Niki

Comment

Niki,
        These were parents here in the Cincinnati area. I spoke to them By Phone. Let me know if you would like their numbers or maybe I could contact them and get email addresses for you.
        Kate

Comment

That would be great to get emails. How is Breanne doing? We are coming to up there in a couple weeks for her( Samantha's) appt. maybe stay a couple days and go to Kings Island. I hope all is well with you. Niki

Comment

Working...
          X