How quickly they heal!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How quickly they heal!!

I am truly amazed how quickly Carly is healing!! She is only 2 1/2 weeks post op and is feeling great! She went shopping at the mall yesterday. I was a little hesitent about her going. I was afraid that her back would hurt if she was up and walking for long periods of time. But actually, she said she felt better now walking at the mall then she did pre surgery!! Her back used to get sore when she walked alot, but yesterday she said it felt fine the entire time she was there! One more week off of school with tutors, then its spring break for a week and then she will return. I only wish she could play soccer this spring, the season is just starting and it seems weird not to be getting ready. We really need to find something else to do to take it's place until she can play again.

Hey there!

What a great report! Alex wasn't ready to go out until about 3 weeks after surgery. He had his surgery on June 22, 2005, so he had the summer to recover and didn't have to worry about school. You will be amazed at how fast Carly is back to doing everything. The three week mark seemed to be the turning point for my son. Carol

Comment

Working...
    X