Looks like she's turned the corner!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like she's turned the corner!!

First of all, I just want to thank all of you who have been cooresponding with me. It helps so much to have your support.

Now to the good news...Carly seems to be improving. She is able to keep some "light" food down. But even better than that, she is starting to act more like her normal self, (I missed her so much!). She slept through the night last night (sounds like a baby), but honestly, she was able to move around and get in a comfortable position without any help from me! (or without any pain meds!)

Her dad brought her to Dr. Laufer's office today. He feels that she is doing ok. Originally, he was considering readmitting her to put her on IV fluids, but after examining her, he didn't think that was necessary.

So she has been drinking and eating some today and I am hoping that she continues to improve each day.

Thank you again for your thoughts and prayers,

Suzanne

That is great news Suzanne! I will keep her in my prayers.

Kindest Regards,
    Gail

Comment

That is great news!! Wonderful on sleeping through the night. I don't think Alex did for the first 3 weeks he was home. I'm so glad she is able to drink and eat today - as a mom, we all worry about that stuff!

Comment

Wonderful news about Carly, my daughter never actually vomited but her stomach was really messed up so I know how you are feeling. Its amazing what these poor kids endure I cant even imagine. We should all be very proud of them. I know I am.

Hugs,
        Linda

Comment

Glad to hear Carly is doing better. Hope she continues to get a little better each day. Keep us posted on her recovery -

Renee

Comment

Working...
          X