Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Tribus in Madison, WI

Hi everyone,
    I am wondering if there is anyone out there who has had surgery with Dr. Tribus in Wisconsin. I met with him once and really liked him a lot. It was the first time that I met with a doctor about my back and I didn't leave feeling really upset about how the appointment went. OK, I was a little upset because he told me that I would need to have surgery in the next few years but other than that the visit went great. He had a great bedside manner and answered all of my questions even though our session was running very long. He left me feeling like I had some hope for the future after surgery!
    Even though I have decided to hold off on the surgery for a few years, I am still really nervous about surgery (I've never had any kind of surgery before) and I thought I would check if I could get any info on my doctor.
    If you don't know my doctor, do you have any recommendations on how to research a doc?
    Thanks,
    Tara
    Thoracic curve-57 degrees
    Lumbar curve-60 degrees
    Tara
    31 yrs old
    Thoracic=56 degrees
    Lumbar=60 degrees

Hi Tara -

I Googled Dr. Clifford Tribus in Madison, WI and there was a bunch of stuff out there on him. I would suggest starting there.

Good Luck,
    Brandi
    Congenital Scoliosis, 58* lumbar curve
    Combined Anterior/Posterior Spinal Fusion w/Laminectomy May 22, 2006
    L1-S1
    Dr. William Lauerman
    Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
    Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy @ L3, Posterior Spinal Fusion L2-L4, rod removal with re-instrumentation T10-S1 and Laminectomy February 5, 2009 to correct flatback
    http://brandi816.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
    X