Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know of any good surgeon in Northern California

Hi. I am new to the forum.

I am 48 years old and have a severe scoliosis. I wore a brace for years but it did not help. I was encouraged to have surgery but because of private reasons chose not to do so.

Has anyone on the forum had experience with an excellent surgeon in California that specializes in scoliosis surgery?

I also heard of a surgeon in Colorado that does surgery only on scoliosis patients. Anyone heard of this doctor? Maybe, Golden Colorado.

I think anyone with a scoliosis knows the emotional trauma and psychological issues associated with it and the roles it plays in your self image.

Thanks,

KKong

Hi Kkong...

I run a scoliosis support group in Northern California and can give you the names of a dozen doctors who do mostly scoliosis surgery. Please send an email to me (linda @ scoliosislinks.com) (without the spaces) and let me know where in Northern California you live.

Regards,
    Linda
    Never argue with an idiot. They always drag you down to their level, and then they beat you with experience. --Twain
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Surgery 2/10/93 A/P fusion T4-L3
    Surgery 1/20/11 A/P fusion L2-sacrum w/pelvic fixation

Comment

Working...
    X