Friends :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends :(

It is so frustruating, like when I need my friends the most (now) they aren't there for me. I have just been really depressed lately, because well i am going to be getting my brace next week, and well I don't want it. And well like my two best friends are MIA. It just really sucks. One of them I can't even get ahold of, and when i finally did, a few min ago, she was like you should stop depending on me and Laura so much. I just wanted to scream at her that when ever she needs me I am there for her, but when ever I need her or laura they aren't there. Same thing happend when i needed someone to go with me to do my birthday shopping (my dad gave me $200 to go shopping with if i didn't have a party, not a hard decision) neither of them would go with me. I had to go with my dad. Not that much fun. I mean I even showed them a picture of what my brace is going to look like, and told them how I felt about it, but neither of them can make the time for me.
    ♥SARAH♥

I'M SORRY SARAH, THAT U GOTTA GO THROUGH THAT!!!

***ASHLEY***

Comment

I can relate to you, Sarah. Except my experience is more intense than yours. When I was a teen, I found out that that one of my friends called me crooked or twisted instead of my name when I'm not around. I tell you, it hurt. For my own peace of mind, I learned to forgive her. Nowadays, whenever I go home to my home country and I see her, we are still friends. Everything is forgotten and all hurt is erased. Believe me, 10 years form now, you will have a different life and all what you are undergoing through now won't matter anymore. Cherish your family. They will be there for you no matter what. Friends will come and go. You will be thankful that with this experience, you will find out who your true friends are. Smile.

Lily

Comment

Working...
      X