Article for 1st time surgery patients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article for 1st time surgery patients

If you're facing surgery, please write to me and I'll e-mail you an article with practicle suggestions on how to prepare yourself for Scoliosis sugery, including questions to ask your doctor and what you should expect in the hospital. It is too long to post here, so please write to me directly at: Victoriaharpist@aol.com
    Last edited by Victoria; 03-08-2006, 05:57 PM. Reason: More info neeeded

Victoria,

Why not post the article here so everyone can benefit from it?

Mary Lou
    Mom to Jamie age 21-diagnosed at age 12-spinal fusion 12/7/2004-fused from T3-L2; and Tracy age 19, mild Scoliosis-diagnosed at age 18.

Comment

Yes...please post the article on this site. It's so helpful when facing surgery to have as much information in one place as possible. I'm curious as to why you would want people to contact you in order to receive the article...
      Last edited by HGD24; 03-02-2006, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Victoria-

I am having surgery in May. I have printed out many articles and checklists to prepare myself for my "big day". Please post a link to your article. Since this is a board for those who have had or are facing surgery, your article could help many people.

Brandi
        Brandi
        Congenital Scoliosis, 58* lumbar curve
        Combined Anterior/Posterior Spinal Fusion w/Laminectomy May 22, 2006
        L1-S1
        Dr. William Lauerman
        Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
        Pedicle Subtraction Osteotomy @ L3, Posterior Spinal Fusion L2-L4, rod removal with re-instrumentation T10-S1 and Laminectomy February 5, 2009 to correct flatback
        http://brandi816.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
        X