Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now I have food poisoning

Great...

Just got out of the hospital with this darn PE. Ran around getting tests done on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday I am back to work. Oh, but NO! I am up at 3:00am barfing my guts out and worse. Which means I will probably miss work, and maybe find myself back at the ER, since I'm having trouble hydrating. Not to mention all the blood thinners I am hopped up on can't be helping the situation.

I am just beside myself. What else can go wrong this week??? I am just so frustrated and overwhelmed.
    Meg is Spinewhine
    31 years old with thoracic curve
    Wore Boston brace as teenager, but curve continued to progress.
    Surgery on 12/13/2005 with correction from over 55 degrees to under 25 degrees. (Ya baby!)

The nitty gritty at:
    http://spinewhine.blogspot.com/

Oh my goodness, Meg!! I wish i could give you a big old hug right now.... What a terrible week you are having!! I will be praying for you today... If you lived near me, I'd just have to come and take care of you.
    Try to think that soon this will all be over, and you will have this unbelievable experience behind you. I don't remember much of the time i was in the hospital with the 3 different surgeries, but i DO remember a little nurse assistant named Jose whose voice kept coming back to me during my darkest times... He said, "God will take care of you...You will get better, you'll see" Just before i left the hospital, i was able to tell him how much that meant to me and how i clung to it at times.... He told me that he had prayed for me each day. I know that's what helped me thru...
    Now its YOUR turn.... (((((((((hugs)))))))))

JoAnn

Comment

Oh Meg....I am so sorry. I remember how awful the setbacks that I experienced felt, but keep positive...things can only get better from here. I too wish I lived near you so that I could help you out....take care of yourself and get back to the ER if you feel that you're not getting any better.

Comment

Meg, what can I say that hasn't already been said? My arms (figuratively) are going around you. My prayers are with you! My thoughts are with you! My family's, also. Take good care of yourself! Linda

Comment

Hello SpineWhine,

You are in my prayers! I'm so sorry you are having such a bad week. May God heal your body completely and quickly!

Kindest Regards,
          Gail

Comment

Hang in there, Meg. It WILL get better.
            My thoughts are with you.
            All the best,
            Shelley

Comment

Meg,

You will be in my prayers as well!!! Just the thought of what you must be going through brings a tear to my eyes. Please let us know how you're doing!!!

Take care,
              Shari

Comment

Thank you so much everybody for your prayers, e-hugs, and warm wishes. I was really doing so well, but this past week has really just been my tipping point. Reall, my back seems to be the least of my worries, now with the PE/lung/clotting issues and everything that comes with it. The food poisoning was just the icing on the cake, that pushed me over the edge. I can't wait for the weekend so I can just RELAX!
                Meg is Spinewhine
                31 years old with thoracic curve
                Wore Boston brace as teenager, but curve continued to progress.
                Surgery on 12/13/2005 with correction from over 55 degrees to under 25 degrees. (Ya baby!)

The nitty gritty at:
                http://spinewhine.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X