Joint Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joint Pain

I have a question, does joint pain have anything to do with scoliosis? Because my joints, i.e. knee, wrists, fingers, elbows, are constantly throbbing, but they don't get warm or swell. Just the throbbing. I have been checked by my doctor but he says nothings wrong? Anyone have any similar experience with this?

This has been going on for months.

Comment

Carly,

Have you been tested for Mono. My joints ached so bad when I had mono. I had it for about a year.

cheryl m
      NCM

Comment

No I haven't been tested for it and I will consult my pediatrician. Thank you. I'm sure it's nothing, but does anyone know if joint pain and scoliosis are connected somehow?

Comment

I haven't heard of any relation between the two nor have I had joint pain, I can't speak for everyone but just adding my two cents!

Comment

I think it is in the lower extremity, but I havent heard of much in the upper extremity. Where is your curve located? Is it really high in the thoracic region?
            What kind of testing have they done and what are they trying to rule out?

Comment

they've already ruled out Lupus and Juvenile Arthritis. I have a curve in the Lumbar region, could that be it?

Comment

To what degree is the curve? I wonder if perhaps a nerve is being pinched or compromised in some way & maybe this is affecting your joints?? Just a thought-

Renee

Comment

It's at 75 degrees, but I still got the pain even when it was at 50. Oh, I also had an MRI, and apparently no nerves are pinched. I'm afraid this pain won't go away after my surgery in march.

Comment

Working...
                  X